The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Saponificio Varesino
70th Anniversary Special Edition Trio with Bath Soap
Tobac original soap and bowl
Henson al13 aggressive, already have the medium, but consider it mild
2 glow in the dark disc golf disc, disc golf basket lights, yes crazy old man still playing disc golf 🤣
Phoenix Shaving Space of July shave soap aftershave and Starjelly Aftershave balm. (Supposed to smell like BBQ ). See Tobinsthrowbacks youtube first impressions video.

Saponificio Varesino
70th Anniversary Special Edition Trio with Bath Soap
Tobac original soap and bowl
Henson al13 aggressive, already have the medium, but consider it mild
2 glow in the dark disc golf disc, disc golf basket lights, yes crazy old man still playing disc golf 🤣
Phoenix Shaving Space of July shave soap aftershave and Starjelly Aftershave balm. (Supposed to smell like BBQ ). See Tobinsthrowbacks youtube first impressions video.
Sounds like some nice stuff.... That is one sport (disc golf) I have never tried.. I saw someone playing it once when alicia and I went on a walk at a park once that had one of the courses.....

Briefly, David’s den breathed a sigh of relief, luxuriating in the small bit of extra space brought from the emptying of another tub. There seemed to be hope.

But it seemed to be a false hope.

Like a burp that’s a mere preface to making room for another plate of dinner…or the head of a hydra that is removed and only sprouts multiple heads in its place…the empty tub was merely a sacrifice, payment to the shaving gods for a bountiful return from the altar of Shopping Cart.

giphy-downsized.gif

Back