The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well it appears I won't be getting that Seiko 5 I posted about that I was waiting on...

It appears the individual is / Might be a scammer...
It looks like the person was selling watches and then he was reselling the SAME watch Multiple times.....

From what I have been able to find , it looks like he even has changed his account name and information Multiple times...

Be Very careful who you buy from, The person had a very good rating when I bought my watch but within less than 2 days

his rating dropped almost in half.. he had a 99.95 approval rating when I made the purchase but it dropped to less than 50 !!!!

I now have to wait until the delivery date has passed to file to get my money back...

So like the old saying goes... " Buyer Beware" , and , " If it looks too good to be true then it probably is too good to be true" .....

Well , Have a good one everybody...

Well it appears I won't be getting that Seiko 5 I posted about that I was waiting on...

It appears the individual is / Might be a scammer...
It looks like the person was selling watches and then he was reselling the SAME watch Multiple times.....

From what I have been able to find , it looks like he even has changed his account name and information Multiple times...

Be Very careful who you buy from, The person had a very good rating when I bought my watch but within less than 2 days

his rating dropped almost in half.. he had a 99.95 approval rating when I made the purchase but it dropped to less than 50 !!!!

I now have to wait until the delivery date has passed to file to get my money back...

So like the old saying goes... " Buyer Beware" , and , " If it looks too good to be true then it probably is too good to be true" .....

Well , Have a good one everybody...

That Bites. So sorry to here this Jaro.
Hope everything works out for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two classics and one not new but not old frag that has been on my radar for a while.

View attachment 105856
giphy.gif

Back