The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Nice Tim! I've heard of this but never looked into it. I'm very disappointed it doesn't have tobacco or cigars as a scent note. [emoji3525]
I don’t have any cigar or tobacco’s at the moment. I may have to check into that.

I don’t have any cigar or tobacco’s at the moment. I may have to check into that.
What I meant was, I'm surprised A&E didn't include tobacco in the soap scents. The name, "which one's pink ", I believe comes from Pink Floyd... Specifically the song 'Have A Cigar '.

Of course, I might be wrong. I found a description on Maggards. While it's not listed as a scent note (at the bottom), it is noted as an addition.

I love their nods to all of the various Floyd songs. [emoji6]

"Which One's Pink is a woody-oriental scent, leaving you comfortably numb with it's mysterious and sultry notes.

This may not have the smell of 'Money', but you will be richly rewarded with smoky sandalwood, cinnamon, cardamom and pink pepper. Further elevating your senses, light florals were added to round out some edges. The addition of tobacco, cardamom, vanilla, musk and amber make this filthy.

This was our first experiment incorporating Pig Fat (Lard) into our base. The results are splendid.

Notes: Pink pepper , pink grapefruit, tangerine, lavender, cinnamon, pink rose, myrrh, black currant, sandalwood, Haitian vetiver, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla."

Last edited:
What I meant was, I'm surprised A&E didn't include tobacco in the soap scents. The name, "which one's pink ", I believe comes from Pink Floyd... Specifically the song 'Have A Cigar '.

Of course, I might be wrong. I found a description on WCS. While it's not listed as a scent note (at the bottom), it is noted as an addition.

I love their nods to all of the various Floyd songs. [emoji6]

"Which One's Pink is a woody-oriental scent, leaving you comfortably numb with it's mysterious and sultry notes.

This may not have the smell of 'Money', but you will be richly rewarded with smoky sandalwood, cinnamon, cardamom and pink pepper. Further elevating your senses, light florals were added to round out some edges. The addition of tobacco, cardamom, vanilla, musk and amber make this filthy.

This was our first experiment incorporating Pig Fat (Lard) into our base. The results are splendid.

Notes: Pink pepper , pink grapefruit, tangerine, lavender, cinnamon, pink rose, myrrh, black currant, sandalwood, Haitian vetiver, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla."
Gotcha. My head wasn’t in it 100% yesterday.

Back