The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Not "waiting" any longer. 17.6 lbs of coffee just delivered (Coscto online as out local one no longer carries it).
View attachment 81630
(Price is $CDN)
giphy.gif

Our previous order of 6 bags (13.2 lbs) was December, so we go through just over a bag a month.

I was going to order 6 again, but they had 20% off of grocery orders over $200, so some honey, cashews and canned salmon was added to the cart rather than just getting 12 bags of java.

I have to get some of that sometime , but , I just can't seem to find it anywhere that doesn't have ridiculous shipping cost !!
Very true, shipping from Europe on this stuff is not cheap, and I am not even sure this is the right stuff. It says Nivea 2 in 1, but it is not separated into 2 distinct liquids like the normal stuff I use. hopefully it is good stuff.

Very true, shipping from Europe on this stuff is not cheap
But worth it!

and I am not even sure this is the right stuff. It says Nivea 2 in 1, but it is not separated into 2 distinct liquids like the normal stuff
Actually Gerry, considering that pic was taken with the bottle laying on its back, you wouldn’t see the layers. I just tipped my bottle back, and that’s exactly what it looks like.

Lavazza is an Italian coffee brand which comes in a variety of choices, with many offered as either whole bean or ground. Depending on how you brew, we have found a different taste resulting. Our moka pot makes a much stronger cup from the same Crema e Aroma bean than our french press. We have also tried the Rossa, but my wife liked the Crema more.

Lavazza is an Italian coffee brand which comes in a variety of choices, with many offered as either whole bean or ground. Depending on how you brew, we have found a different taste resulting. Our moka pot makes a much stronger cup from the same Crema e Aroma bean than our french press. We have also tried the Rossa, but my wife liked the Crema more.
Thank you for the info And the reply. I appreciate it a lot...

Back