The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

THIS JUST IN!

I’ve just learned that @Scuttlesoap has decided to NOT PURCHASE anything today! When questioned he responded, “you know, I’ve been considering this for a long time and I just feel like today is the day. I just won’t buy anything new today. It’s going to be difficult, but I feel the personal growth from this decision is important.”

In other news, @Scuttlesoap plans a massive Treewhale purchase spree on April 2nd to make up for his April 1st sabbatical.

Last edited:
THIS JUST IN!

I’ve just learned that @Scuttlesoap has decided to NOT PURCHASE anything today! When questioned he responded, “you know, I’ve been considering this for a long time and I just feel like today is the day. I just won’t buy anything new today. It’s going to be difficult, but I feel the personal growth from this decision is important.”

In other news, @Scuttlesoap plans a massive Treewhale purchase spree on April 2nd to make up for his April 1st sabbatical.
giphy-downsized-large (1).gif

THIS JUST IN!

The day is young my friend

I hate it when news breaks too late for the evening edition.

Get moving bro, I got ya covered.

BTW speaking of newspapers does anyone print these dinosaurs anymore?…..how about…..
Magazines ?
Bills?
Business forms?
Envelopes?
Checks?
Money? Ok, but on the way out.
Loose leaf paper?
Wallpaper?
Cigarette packaging? (did you know there was 1 sizable ink company totally dedicated to making the inks to print the cork looking wrap at the tip of cigarettes? Oh and also the wax like coating that kept your lips from sticking to the paper while schmokin.

Okay, so they still print potato chip bags and cosmetics packaging.

THIS JUST IN!

The day is young my friend
Well my friends, there has been a loophole made for @Scuttlesoap . It states he said he won't buy anything "New" .. There was nothing stated about buying things that are OLD !!!!!!

Well my friends, there has been a loophole made for @Scuttlesoap . It states he said he won't buy anything "New" .. There was nothing stated about buying things that are OLD !!!!!!
giphy.gif

Back