The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

A small bottle of vintage Floris Ormonde EdT, which I have not used before. It has a fougère top note, jasmine and rose heart notes, and musk and oakmoss base notes.
X5VpafG.jpg

I'm still waiting on USPS !!!! It still says and hasn't updated since this on my captains choice stuff !!!!
November 30, 2020, 1:11 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

and then your package will arrive later than expected !!!!

I'm still waiting on USPS !!!! It still says and hasn't updated since this on my captains choice stuff !!!!

Oooh no! I've found, at least for packages heading NY-bound, IL and MI are USPS black-holes. [emoji3525]

Hopefully it corrects itself soon.

Oooh no! I've found, at least for packages heading NY-bound, IL and MI are USPS black-holes. [emoji3525]

MI for sure..... packages literally travel right past me from Detroit to Lansing, only to get lost in the black hole for days. They could have saved time (and my patience) stopping in Howell 🤔

I live in the Chicago suburbs, and my razors got hung up in Elk Grove for 9 days when I shipped them over to BRG for replating. Good news is while I've had things stall in Elk Grove, they've always emerged, albeit after an excruciating wait.

MI for sure..... packages literally travel right past me from Detroit to Lansing, only to get lost in the black hole for days. They could have saved time (and my patience) stopping in Howell 🤔
I live in the Chicago suburbs, and my razors got hung up in Elk Grove for 9 days when I shipped them over to BRG for replating. Good news is while I've had things stall in Elk Grove, they've always emerged, albeit after an excruciating wait.
Yeah hopefully its just a short USPS purgatory tour and they get it moving soon!! I guess ill just have to wait and hope...

Just saw @CBLindsay post about a new Tobacco soap. Checked the site and to my excitement, he also released some new handsoap! (As well as the wooden bowl soaps and a few other goodies, folks)

I grabbed 2 bars of campfire Christmas, 1 helllllo sunshine, and 2 Manchurian dragon. Would have grabbed more dragon, but I wanted to give the campfire a go and it's Christmas time... Need to slow down the mrdoug specific buying. [emoji2957]

Very excited. I'm seriously loving these soaps Chris! Thanks.
giphy.gif

Back