The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Your garbage pickup probably works differently than ours....

Compost -> Goes in green bin (lidded container)
Paper/Cardboard -> Goes in one blue bin
Cans/Bottles/Plastics -> Goes in another blue bin
Actual Garbage -> goes in garbage bag

Your garbage pickup probably works differently than ours....

Compost -> Goes in green bin (lidded container)
Paper/Cardboard -> Goes in one blue bin
Cans/Bottles/Plastics -> Goes in another blue bin
Actual Garbage -> goes in garbage bag
We have three cans. Trash, compost, and the last one split into two sides paper/other recyclables. They all have lids.

Are you guys using the bins that are picked up by the trucks? We still have the garbageman that hangs off the back corner of the vehicle and manually empties them.
Toronto (about 20 miles away) used the mechanized trucks.

We only have 1 bin. Compost gets thrown into the wooded area behind house. Paper/cardboard gets burnt in fire pit, and everything else is garbage and goes in the can. We still have manual garbage men.

Are you guys using the bins that are picked up by the trucks? We still have the garbageman that hangs off the back corner of the vehicle and manually empties them.
Toronto (about 20 miles away) used the mechanized trucks.
Yep, three fancy trucks roll through every Wednesday. What I thought was interesting in London was they just set their trash bags out on the sidewalk every night and the garbage men come every day.

I got the Grinch. Thank you so much
Craig Budgeon Beautifully Brush.
28mm Badger.
58d0904bd70a33c852bf3f4687ea89b3.jpg

a792ce9e1445fda3f868f24b7cfdde83.jpg

dc7dd2d077ee454da4ca81232e0f7f73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1940-1950 Dubl 🦆🦆Duck Special no. 1 Pearlduck, Dubl Duck, Solingen Germany
Omega Evo 28 mm synthetic brushes. Suppose to imitate a Silvertip Badger in feel and backbone. Came in a fancy box(that's new to me, usually cheap boxes. So may keep box for storage if not using) Rubbing it on my face told me it's the closes 1 to do that of the brushes I got.
RazoRock Irish Countryside soap and Aftershave. Supposedly a dupe of Creed Green Irish Tweed, but I can't tell. Never had that cologne. But like the smell.
20240109_155522.jpg

Back