The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome

Woohoo! Thanks Rod. Glad to see you staying in the family ... A somewhat dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless.

Btw, thank you for the quick release on the Holiday soaps. Got my refill of Christmas Eve on day 1. Best Christmas scent out there (imo).

I received some Stirling shaving soap (Bay Rum) in a recent PIF and had my first shave with it. I must say, my face has not felt better post shave than with Stirling soap. Nice creamy lathers that whip-up effortlessly. I will be putting in an order soon along with my wife. I think this soap will be in my top 2 soap rotation. I can't say enough about how great my face feels after shaving. Will be contacting you soon Joe! Great job!!!

I received some Stirling shaving soap (Bay Rum) in a recent PIF and had my first shave with it. I must say, my face has not felt better post shave than with Stirling soap. Nice creamy lathers that whip-up effortlessly. I will be putting in an order soon along with my wife. I think this soap will be in my top 2 soap rotation. I can't say enough about how great my face feels after shaving. Will be contacting you soon Joe! Great job!!!
My wife and I both love Stirling soaps. The wife also uses the matching body butter after her shaves.

They offer 1 oz samples, that will save you money when trying to decide what scents to try.

Back