The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Please join us in welcoming Stirling Soap Company as the newest Vendor to The Shaving Cadre!

We are excited to have Stirling join The Cadre!

His username is Joe Hackett

WooHoo!! Love me some Stirling. Welcome to The Cadre Joe!

Welcome to the Cadre Joe. Was gonna use one of my new to me Strop Shoppe soaps this evening but may need to break out one of my Stirlings in honor of the occasion.

Welcome to the Cadre Joe, glad you joined us. Stirling is one of my favorites, great work you are doing over there.
Happy shaves
Jason

Big fan here, very happy to have Stirling here. The soaps speak for themselves but don’t forget about that AWESOME boar brush. I got my dad the synthetic (with the same cue ball like handle) for Christmas last year and he loves it.

So so much good stuff!

So excited by this!! Stirling is a great company! Love their bath soaps, body butter's and shaving soaps/aftershaves....just phenomenal stuff all around!

Big fan here, very happy to have Stirling here. The soaps speak for themselves but don’t forget about that AWESOME boar brush. I got my dad the synthetic (with the same cue ball like handle) for Christmas last year and he loves it.

So so much good stuff!

Those are both awesome brushes but the Badger they made that for some reason they sold as a second that I have is stellar! I mean almost rivals every other Badger I have kinda good!

If you haven't tried the new EdTs you are missing out!

Welcome! My first soap and brush came from Stirling. I love it. Thank you for making such wonderful products.

Back