The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Saponificio Varesino Brand Ambassador

It is on hold for now SV has not provided soap to distribute so the final sample will be out of my own stock when I have time to process
Oh okay. Thank you for the update.. I appreciate it a lot... I'm sorry they didn't send you anything to use to promote Their product !.. ( I'm gonna just leave that there instead of saying more..)

Last edited:
Dave, don’t bother with sending me the additional SV samples. I am good.
Same. I believe I have a good impression of their products from the samples provided.

As a matter of fact, I have plenty left for at least one more person to try each of the ones sent. If anyone would like a give these a whirl I will be happy to send them along. Just send me a PM and I'll get them headed your way.

Gents:
I sincerely appreciate your sentiments, however I made a commitment to you, and since the 1st set of samples went out I will attempt to get the other out that were on the list as time allows. Logostically it just take time to remove small sections from the tubs, prepare and package. These are not pre-made samples of the soap. I apologize that a commitment was made by the principals of SV in Italy, and then failed to fulfill. I expected more from someone’s or a company’s word, and commitment, not to mention an Artisan/Retailer of the Forum, whom benefits financially and from a word of mouth from our members

It should be noted that the current steward of the SV store here is NOT with SV, just a US Distributor known as “ Brands to Market”. Antonio did try to advocate for the principals of SV to honor their commitment but failed to do so.

Again my apologies and I will keep you informed of when I can get these items out to those I committed to

Regards,

Well it is about Damn Time BarberDave!!! :ROFLMAO:

GREAT NEWS!
BTM was able to get me the soaps to complete the sample program and will also include the new Morado. I received them on Friday, I will be slicing up samples this weekend and hope to get them out in the mail by Monday or Tuesday of nest week. Below is everyone whom signed up and the set of samples coming is listed below. Again apologies for the delinquency but through negotiations with Antonio, from BTM, we were able to get this completed We will be including some aftershave samples in package. If you are on this list you will be getting a package. @Majorrich , @Fenster @GearNoir @MilkCrate @EMG06 @OpusX , @Quijote @Granite.Glasser @Jaro1069 @Luecke3262 @bosch @dangerousdon @gobucks5485

1.Majorrich
2. Fenster
3. Gear Noir
4. Milk Crate
5. EMG06
6. Opus X
7. Quijote
7. Granite.Glasser
9. Jaro1069
10. Luecke3262
11. bosch ( will be receiving complete set from #1 and #2.)
12. dangerousdon
13.gobucks5485

The 2nd Shipment will be:
Manna Di Sicilia
Tundra Artica
Morado

We are not taking any new individuals at this time, but may open it up at a later date

Thanks

Hi Cadre

I am glad you guys will be been able to test and enjoy the soaps. Dave and I we will soon have more exciting news for all of you and remember, if you post on IG or FB please remember to tag us @saponificiovaresinousa.
I also want to extend a special thank you to Dave for all the effort and work he has been putting behind !!!!

Ciao
Antonio

Back