The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Saponificio Varesino Brand Ambassador

Antonio P

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
logo-e-logotipo-400.jpg
Great News TSC Members:

As you may or may not know, One of the Owners of The Shaving Cadre Forum is also a Brand Ambassador for Saponifcio Varesino, and has been for over 7+ years. That’s right our very own Dave Eisenhuth, BarberDave.

We have some exciting news in that regard. You have already seen our Travel Sample program, and we have been racking our brains on how to do Soap Samples as well. Due to the distances to Italy, the manufacturing logistics and so forth, from a cost standpoint it is somewhat preventative. Great news however, Dave will be providing small soap samples of our complete line, as well as an a sample of the aftershave of that soap. There will be a cost just to cover shipping and containers, but the wait is almost over to be able to try our fantastic soaps in all of our product line. The sample size will be enough for a “taste”, one or two shaves. That way you can decide which soap or soaps will be right for you.

We are shooting for an October 1st starting point, but that is still fluid at this point. Dave will post in this thread the terms, costs and so forth in the next few days. I hope you are as excited as we are.

Stay tuned for more.

iu

10.01.2021 Samples update
Hello Everyone,
Apologies for the sample program not starting as scheduled. I am still awaiting on product which was shipped from Italy today. Once received it will take a week or so to transfer to sample containers. I will update and start a new post for sign ups and logistics as soon as ready to go.

Thanks for your patience
dave
@Antonio SV

Hey Folks -Update
I am waiting on containers for the samples. There has been some developments that both Antonio and I will address at a later time. Some promises were made, and subsequently broken. For this reason based on my promise to you as a Brand Ambassador for Saponificio Varesino Italy I will be taking requests for Soap Samples and fulfilling them from my own personal stock. Again we will not go into the details yet, but I have full support of Antonio and his company, Brand to Markets, the US distributor of SV.

Moving forward, once I have the samples packaged, those requested will be given a sample of each of the soaps in the line up. More to follow, However I am starting this list here. Please sign up and copy and paste below the line. I will make an announcement once, I have the containers and have them ready to ship. There may be a small cost just to cover shipping, but that is all. Complete instructions and a video on how to load and lather the small samples, via bowl or Face lather will be posted here, as well when the time comes

More or less rather than being a SV, Italy promotion this is coming from me to you as members of the TSC, please note however as when these samples are gone the will be gone, I will try to get them to everyone who signs up, but my personal stock is limited.

Please Copy and Paste Below this Line
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sample program Sign up

@BarberDave that is a really stand up thing to do in honoring that commitment. There were some that I wanted to try, but I won’t deplete your personal stash. Thank you for what you do. Respectfully, I am out.

@BarberDave that is a really stand up thing to do in honoring that commitment. There were some that I wanted to try, but I won’t deplete your personal stash. Thank you for what you do. Respectfully, I am out.
I have plenty Tim just let me know what you want to try

Back