The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Weck passaround

If anyone else wants to jump in now would be the time before Ben sends it back.
@bentheduck, @dangerousdon now you need to sign-up for the AC Clone pass around.

Totes!

So a first in my life. I just shaved my future father-in-law with the Weck. He had several months of growth and it was cut down with ease. No video or pictures because reasons. He didn't die so I guess that's good.

My turn to shave. I tried to shave without the guard and I paid the price. It didn't help that I had the worry of somebody bursting in and startling me in the back of my head. Nothing crazy after I put the guard back on.

Any takers on the Weck before I send it back to John???? Anybody? Anybody at all? It'll likely get shipped off on Tuesday after my customary post-work nap.

ANYBODY?

Man...the FIL must be one trusting dude... :ROFLMAO:

Was there much carnage? The only thing on another person I’ve shaved was my wife’s legs and it was with a DE.

Man...the FIL must be one trusting dude... :ROFLMAO:

Was there much carnage? The only thing on another person I’ve shaved was my wife’s legs and it was with a DE.
He's in a perpetual state of altered mental status. He thought it was 7pm.

Only one weeper on the one wtg pass. Even got it shaped up a bit.

Back