The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Volunteers needed

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
I need about 6 volunteers (maybe more) to test a theory I have about soap post shave feel. I will be sending 3 samples and asking you to lather ON the sample and shave as usual. You can do a test lather (on your face) and use the sample more than once if you like but I need you to be able to give me at least one actual shave test and be able to give me first impressions on the shave slickness, the rinse and post shave. I don't expect the lathering to be different but if it is I don't care, that's not of any interest to me in this test. The formula is basically the same between the 3 samples and each is unscented, the differences between the soaps is more subtle so you may not notice much...you be the judge.
* I'm fairly certain this stuff won't hurt. you might REALLY like it.

1) @Jaro1069 (he already said he would)
2) @Bogeyman ?(this would be a good one for you are you interested?)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Maybe more
7)
8)
9)

I'm finding it hard to believe that these slots haven't filled up yet...

If you can put up with my somewhat slow replies, I'd be willing to give you feedback from a multi-climate aspect since I go from outside in the crap weather and wind to inside a low humidity climate controlled building. Post shave is pretty important to me, and if you are looking to make it better I'm all for giving my humble opinion.

1) @Jaro1069 (he already said he would)
2) @Bogeyman ?(this would be a good one for you are you interested?)
3) Spider
4) GearNoir
5) MilkCrate
6) HMan (if able)
Maybe more
7) ShawnF
8) Shavin’ Yeti
9) majorrich (oh heck yeah!)
10)

I’ll cut the pucks/samples and grab the addresses I have within easy reach and start getting the samples out soon. I will include a note reminding you what I need too. I might include a scented sample too, if I do I’ll indicate if you are supposed to provide a feedback response on that one or not.
just so you are in the know here, these aren’t CBL beta pucks so much as they are proof of concept pucks, but they should be good shaves.

... they should be good shaves.
giphy.gif

I’ll cut the pucks/samples and grab the addresses I have within easy reach and start getting the samples out soon. I will include a note reminding you what I need too. I might include a scented sample too, if I do I’ll indicate if you are supposed to provide a feedback response on that one or not.
just so you are in the know here, these aren’t CBL beta pucks so much as they are proof of concept pucks, but they should be good shaves.

Can't wait to hear what the concept is......

img.jpg

Back