The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Vintage Razor Question

I’d say an equal trade if the condition of each is nearly the same. The Senator is as nice a nice specimen from its part of the Gillette DE world as the Streamline is of the SE world. I think I might choose the senator over the streamline if they were sitting next to each other and I could only have one ...but that’s only a matter of preference not price or value.

Yup! It’s currently on the way to Seattle! I’m not a Gillette Guy. All the Gillettes I own were owned by family. They’ve been useful trading tools. When I say near mint, I might be stretching things a bit! My Uncle Mick shaved with it for years. No case or anything else.

Enjoy your shaves,

Jeff
No worries I have quite the bevy of vintage Gillette’s and modern razors so no worries...I am avoiding THAT particular rabbit hole myself...LOL. Can’t wait to hear the review once you get it! Oh and @Dave in KY you be quiet over there with your Siren’s song!

What?!?!?! You’re getting rid of heirloom pieces?!?!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe no one else has a problem with this.......
Of course we have a problem with it...not our call.

Back