The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Use Your TSC Anniversary Brush

I still don't know who was the donor(s?) for my brush, but I greatly appreciate it. It would be nice if you would let me know, because I would love to return the favor. I know it's not expected, but it really means a lot that you did this for me. Whether you do or not, you have my sincerest thanks.

Having started the new job before they were finished, I texted Eric and was able to upgrade to the badger knot. Not being a big fan of synthetics, this will see a lot more use now.
A big thanks to everyone that participated in the package, and especially to Dave, Chris, and Chad for giving us this amazing place and setting up a great way to celebrate it. And an extra thanks to Eric for all the work he put into such an amazing piece of craftsmanship.

Wow. Just wow. Thank you @Smattayu for an absolutely gorgeous creation. If this thing performs half as good as it looks, it’ll be the best brush in the stable by a long shot!

Thanks @Cvargo @CBLindsay and @HandleBarberDave for keeping us all going for a year! I could get pretty sappy right now...but I ‘ll Spare you guys. So I’ll just say, here’s to many, many more!

Also thanks to our awesome vendors for the extra goodies! Can’t wait to crack these open either! @LNHC @Mystic Water @Cherry City Mustache @Joe Hackett @CBLSoap.com

Brush number 27

Coincidence?

View attachment 1248

View attachment 1249

View attachment 1250

View attachment 1252

View attachment 1253

View attachment 1254

I still don't know who was the donor(s?) for my brush, but I greatly appreciate it. It would be nice if you would let me know, because I would love to return the favor. I know it's not expected, but it really means a lot that you did this for me. Whether you do or not, you have my sincerest thanks.

Having started the new job before they were finished, I texted Eric and was able to upgrade to the badger knot. Not being a big fan of synthetics, this will see a lot more use now.
A big thanks to everyone that participated in the package, and especially to Dave, Chris, and Chad for giving us this amazing place and setting up a great way to celebrate it. And an extra thanks to Eric for all the work he put into such an amazing piece of craftsmanship.
Badger knot looks excellent in that one! Very nice!

That's what I'm saying!

I have to admit, I'm kind of curious as to what kind of cake it was....
It's from scratch Chocolate Cake that I swear tastes like fudge it's sooo moist. Made for a dinner Sunday where we're helping friends move after services. NEVER needs icing but she will be putting Chocolate Icing on it too. You asked.....
IMG_20190330_055852291.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Thank you @Smattayu for an absolutely gorgeous creation. If this thing performs half as good as it looks, it’ll be the best brush in the stable by a long shot!

Thanks @Cvargo @CBLindsay and @HandleBarberDave for keeping us all going for a year! I could get pretty sappy right now...but I ‘ll Spare you guys. So I’ll just say, here’s to many, many more!

Also thanks to our awesome vendors for the extra goodies! Can’t wait to crack these open either! @LNHC @Mystic Water @Cherry City Mustache @Joe Hackett @CBLSoap.com

View attachment 1261
View attachment 1262

Brush number 27

View attachment 1263

Coincidence?

View attachment 1264

UGH!!! I forgot Aaron Nola plays for the Philies! A serious LSU talent right there. Does this mean I have to like Philadelphia?

Come on guys, honey dos can wait! Where’s them Anniversary brush shave videos?!

Back