The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Update on Sue, from Honeybee Soaps

Well. tomorrow is the big day. I've finished most of my pre-op protocol, bag is packed and all orders have been shipped.

I'm a little nervous but also looking forward to having this over with. It's been a long road and I'm hopeful that I might finally feel better after almost 3 years of misery.

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts and well wishes. Next time you hear from me I should be on the mend.

Sue

You got this Sue! Hoping for things to go as smoothly as possible for you.

Hope you have a quick recovery Sue! Surgery can be rough and take time to fully heal sometimes. Just be sure not to overwork yourself or "jump the gun" so to speak. Take your time and focus on recovery, we will be here when you decide to open up shop again.

Hi everyone,
I got home late Wednesday afternoon and am spending most of my time in bed resting.

The Dr says I will still be uncomfortable for a few weeks, but it should improve after that.
I ended up with 3 incisions, and they're a little painful, but time should help.
Still can't eat which I had hoped would change with the surgery, but hopefully the Drs will find the fix for that.

Thanks for all your well wishes.

Sue

Happy to hear you are on the mend Sue. Surgery is no joke and will take some time to heal. I'm confident though that you will be on your feet and pain free in no time. Thanks for the update and we are all still praying for you!

Great to hear Sue! I hope your recovery is smooth and speedier than expected!

Glad to hear everything went well and you’re back recovering. Time will heal all. I’m right there with you, still recovering slowly from my surgery. You’re in my thoughts Sue!

Good to hear from you Sue, I had been wondering how things went. As KJ said, time will heal all. I am sure with each new day you will feel even better.

Great to hear that you're back home and recuperating. these things take time and so listen to your body on this one. Take care.

Back