The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Upcoming releases -with coupon codes

And... the splurge continues...

CBL Pre-Shave Oil 1 $6.50
Iron Throne - Winter is Coming 1 $18.50
SIR Fougere 1 $18.50
Morning Blend 1 $18.50
Blueberry Muffin 1 $9.25

This will bring me up to almost 10 tubs of CBL between the ones that I have purchased and the ones that @Dagwoodz PIFed me. It is a ton of CBL soap, but it makes me a happy boy.

BTW, I love the Oud Minerale!

The pre shave oil bottle is way bigger than I expected. And I'm glad I took a chance on the blueberry muffin soap. Usually I don't like gourmand scents but this one is great! The coffee isn't quite what I expected sniffing the tub but I'll lather it tonight and see how it changes. Maybe I'm smelling the soap base through the coffee.

WOW you really hit it out of the park with Blueberry Muffin. Thanks Chris, it is top shelf, a real keeper. Also really like the coffee soap. And the Alpine, unreal, it's much stronger than what I have from you last year. Great stuff.

WOW you really hit it out of the park with Blueberry Muffin. Thanks Chris, it is top shelf, a real keeper. Also really like the coffee soap. And the Alpine, unreal, it's much stronger than what I have from you last year. Great stuff.
Wonderful to hear you like everything. The coffee comes across sweeter than I wanted but it does darken a little when lathered.

Got my shipment and found an additional inclusion! Thanks Chris! They smell incredible! Mama even says so!

they are all wonderful, and I dont think I can hold out waiting to shave with Chocolate Chip Cookie...... The Decadent Chocolate has been ......erp.. eaten so good!

Late to the game, but I just pulled the trigger (finally) on Iron Throne. I placed it in my cart and promptly* checked out!

Pretty excited to try this one out!

someone explain economies of scale when shipping multiple items to this kid.

Back