The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Upcoming releases -with coupon codes

I’m super happy with the California Sunrise and Dragon’s Blood I just picked up, but would have been all over the GoT if it were available at the time. Sounds great!

Last edited:
I’m super happy with the California Sunrise and Dragon’s Blood I just picked up, but would have been all over the GoT if it were available at the time. Sounds great!
How much longer you going to be out in California?

Great line-up of new scents Chris!! Are you considering releasing Roasted Oatmeal Stout again. Missed it the first time around.

Nah, he's got the anniversary Stout stuff
Yeah, I’d be using regular extra stout Guinness unless I follow through with the plan I have to use a local craft brewers stout. I’ve been tasting and testing different beers and have an idea of the ones I will use. (Guinness is always in hand though). They have a jalapeño stout that is quite exciting, it may end up being the inspiration for another limited run beer base soap.

Yeah, I’d be using regular extra stout Guinness unless I follow through with the plan I have to use a local craft brewers stout. I’ve been tasting and testing different beers and have an idea of the ones I will use. (Guinness is always in hand though). They have a jalapeño stout that is quite exciting, it may end up being the inspiration for another limited run beer base soap.
You're killing my wallet and shelf space Chris :ROFLMAO:

I have a few things in cue ahead of this one but it’s something I have planned. My process involves a resting or aging period so I will say at least a month away, probably more like 6 weeks.
So not worth holding out to include everything into one order ?

Back