The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC's July 2023 Sumo Grand Tourney Contest

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
We are a short stretch away from Sumo starting back up. The matchups begin July 9th!

You have until July 9th to get your entries entered here:

The winner gets bragging rights, gets to clean @Fenster mawashi, and possibly a small prize.

Join the contest and stay for the banter!

Here are the picks. The first pick is null due to drop outs.

TSC UserNameYokozuna and OzekiSekiwakeKomusubi and M1M2 to M5M6 to M9M10 to M13M14 to M17J1 to J4J5 to J9J10 to J14
CvargoTerunofujiDaieshoKotonowakaAsanoyamaTakayasuKinbozanHakuohoShimazuumiKitanowakaShimanoumi
Luecke3262KirishimaWakamotoharuNishikigiAsanoyamaOhoGonoyamaHakuohoAtamifujiTamashohoShishi
UacowboyKirishimaWakamotoharuKotonowakaMidorifujiTakayasuKotoekoHakuohoAtamifujiKitanowakaChiyosake
SpiderTerunofujiHoshoryuKotonowakaAsanoyamaTakayasuGonoyamaHakuohoAtamifujiTamashohoShishi
MajorrichTerunofujiDaieshoKotonowakaAsanoyamaTakayasuGonoyamaBushozanKagayakiHakuyozanChiyomaru

Last edited:
I'm really excited to see how some of these younger guys do in top division.

Great work @CVargo!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the new guys do this tournament! I'm sure that will affect my picks in the contest.

Is Jason having a contest? I don't think I've seen a video from him.

Got my picks in. Very confident with upper division. Juryo was just a stab in the dar,

I don't wanna believe it.

But I think best option we will just forgo the first selection.

According to LeodickensonSumo Posture Lady is no longer on camera due to being stalked. 😞

Back