The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

KJ said I needed to buff this ebay winner out. That’s just not my thing. Things are things and if you use them they will eventually show it. I’m cool with that and it doesn’t bother me.
958A5449-D32F-4D7C-AB1E-120130D4C6D1.jpeg

If nothing else - it will be an excuse to buy yourself a bunch of new tools.
Dude, I was at checkout and saw shipping was $28!!!! Do you know how light watch tools are??? Friggin frackin. I'll just leave my cart like that until I see if I actually get the crystal out as none of the stuff I was buying was actually "needed" to do this.

Maybe. This watch has two movements in it. To pull one of the crowns out I had to remove the parts you see there. More was removed than I thought with two screws. I put the odds of getting it back the right way at about 15%
The problem is you that you probably didn’t invest in the finger cots. Every video I’ve watched on watch repair it the dude is wearing some of these…

1647049969319.jpeg

Rookie Mistake - geesh

Maybe. This watch has two movements in it. To pull one of the crowns out I had to remove the parts you see there. More was removed than I thought with two screws. I put the odds of getting it back the right way at about 15%
You can do it. I have confidence in you.... Just remember to take pictures or videos when you are taking them apart and then if you get stuck you can go back and look at the pics or videos. There are also plenty of guides for the different movements online that you can look at and if you really get stuck let me know. I might be able to help you out if I can.

Back