The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

w3x7lgzm.png

Hang on...hold the phone.....wait just a gol-darn minute.

If that's military time......1:59 pm.....why does the hands say 6:59 am??? Obviously the digital read out is not what I think its supposed to be.

I will never understand why our lovely forum struggles with Time Zones.

View attachment 128270

If that's military time......1:59 pm.....why does the hands say 6:59 am??? Obviously the digital read out is not what I think its supposed to be.
I will never understand why our lovely forum struggles with Time Zones.

Well, it's not the whole forum 🧐
Yeah it’s only you guys who change time zones. Our clocks are always on the same time. You guys are still using an archaic method and I don’t think neither you or Dave is planting corn anytime soon.

View attachment 128270

Steven the time on the watch on the face is my current time zone yesterday morning, the digital is 13:59.54 is UTC or Zulu time, or Coordinated Universal Time. Military time military time is based on the 24 hour clock i.e. 2400 versus 12 AM meaning after midnight . Sorry, bougie was so mean to you and questioned your ability as an engineer I live with one, so I have to be nice.🤪🤪🤪

Back