The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Long story on my video of this watch, but Jared screwed the pooch as a Service Center. Lost the watch in August. Got corporate involved and Tag Heuer went far and above. Fixed the watch replaced the entire case and broken parts +a complete service and polishing and a brand new travel Carrera watch case from the result of a Motorcycle accident years ago, and for my trouble gave me the SS band for free. So cheers to You TAG. Jared you need to get your act together

Here is how it came
69628201-AE9F-4401-B262-4ECB5EF143AD.jpeg
And after sizing on the new SS band

EE0C21A8-9E04-4C57-A2F7-11CE06CCF351.jpeg
Like having a brand new watch!

Long story on my video of this watch, but Jared screwed the pooch as a Service Center. Lost the watch in August. Got corporate involved and Tag Heuer went far and above. Fixed the watch replaced the entire case and broken parts +a complete service and polishing and a brand new travel Carrera watch case from the result of a Motorcycle accident years ago, and for my trouble gave me the SS band for free. So cheers to You TAG. Jared you need to get your act together

Here is how it came
View attachment 98716
And after sizing on the new SS band

View attachment 98717
Like having a brand new watch!

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back