The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I ordered one on your behalf. It should arrive in early December.
Um.......I haven't even figured out what excuse I was going to give the wife for why I "need" this........now I have to figure out what excuse to use for why the guy she briefly met at the TSC con just sent me a watch I don't "need". Let me know how to send you the $35.

Um.......I haven't even figured out what excuse I was going to give the wife for why I "need" this........now I have to figure out what excuse to use for why the guy she briefly met at the TSC con just sent me a watch I don't "need". Let me know how to send you the $35.
So if we all just started sending you packages, or better yet just had them drop shipped to you, you would be in big trouble?

Huh? Us just being a bunch fo swell fellows isn't all she needs to know??

19e3a253fa8d3eb2309fc3b071b680c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back