The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Wanted to wear the new g-shock today, but couldn't warm to having that plastic wrapped around my wrist all day.
I understand. I don't wear the one above very often for the same reason. Need to just order me a stainless steel bracelet and swap it out.

Wanted to wear the new g-shock today, but couldn't warm to having that plastic wrapped around my wrist all day.

They sell a conversion kit to where you can put a Stainless Steel Bracelet on the Gshock. Actually the watch looks pretty awesome on a stainless steel band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just shipped my New watch Today can’t wait to get it.
Aragon Superjet VK73A34 Red
50 mm.
75cbde957fccf32d792806a61588e248.jpg

They sell a conversion kit to where you can put a Stainless Steel Bracelet on the Gshock. Actually the watch looks pretty awesome on a stainless steel band.

That's good to know, thank you.

So you guts are talking about how you don't like the watch that you own but use anyway?

So you guts are talking about how you don't like the watch that you own but use anyway?
Plan to use. I'll use it for running, swimming, gym, etc.. It's just not something I enjoy having on my wrist for long periods. I am also allergic to some plastics and nylons, so I try to keep that stuff away from me, as much as I can.

The only straps I haven’t gotten along with are fabric/nylon...they just absorb everything and end up reeking. Leather is only slightly better, though they look fantastic. I like rubber straps for active days and metal bracelet for less active.

Well when my watch AD was in full swing years ago, I bought this on a whim because it was a LE , MOP Dial and of course the dragon and a Swiss ETA movement. never wear it as it is a TANK. At least a pound and as big as a wall clock LOL. Since I was getting a mail call from Ethos @Dragonsbeard , I figured I would wear it, but now I cannot lift by Left arm, LOL... Now I know why I never wear it

Invicta SubAqua NOMA III 2-4 005/500

Invicta Dragon Subaqua.jpg

Back