The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

You know. The CEC focus has been off of you lately.. hmmmm we could re-allocate resources to focus on you including mailed items that just show up on your doorstep. As we are also a giving organization, and give you a little taste. Before we send in the hit team. Watches, shave goods etc. i will see what I have in the various vaults. I will send you a tracking number and have Sharon confirm with your wife on delivery dates 😈😈

3f3b2b68e61066de00392d84dac2fcea.jpg

He had to be in the shot. Wouldn’t get down. [emoji38] Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aliexpress keeps temping me with various Pagani watches. Holding strong so far, but that is NICE!
Do it through Amazon if you can or direct from Pagani as some of the ones out of Ali are seeming to have non Miyota or Seiko movements from what I have been told just fyi

You have a point there. I just automatically check the time when I do stuff. A relic of having to log everything I guess.

Back