The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers 8.21.2022 Stunt Shaves continued and other Fascinating Conversations

Knowing Sharon, she may be able to be bought, but it will cost you guys. Some items that may help

Coffee
Coffee
Coffee and maybe coffee
Wait til the Nurse Dave’s Shaving World blend comes out!

Yeah… About that negotiations are over it is a hard Negatory from Avocado queen so do you hooligans Plan B whatever that may be

Well @BarberDave you did it to yourself……..You had the opportunity to empathize with those who shave their armpits……..you could have used real shaving products……but you had to be you……

Well considering your state borders with this wonderful country, and one of their chief exports is a tribute to your wonderful better half @AvocadoQueen …………your shave shall be……

1660853784903.gif

Your shave will consist of:

(1) the straight razor of your choice (you’re welcome)…..
(2) Shaving “cream”: You will make fresh guacamole made from only the finest 🥑 avocados…….and the recipe must include at least 1/8 cup of freshly minced garlic.
(3) Aftershave: I know, I know.….you were thinking that we’d make tequila your aftershave - that would be the obvious choice…….but no, your aftershave will be a Corona beer (hey, it is cheap nowadays). Because we care, you can add a lime to keep up with tradition.
(4) Talc: Well you have a lot of corn starch talc right - right, well you’re not allowed to use that. You must use Corn Flour - as a tribute to wonderful tortillas.
(5) Cologne - I’m taking care of this - I’m going to try to get you some of this for the shave if I can get the shipping expedited:

1660854260325.png

To quote Thompson from the movie The Adjustment Bureau. ”When you look back at all this David. Remember, we tried to reason with you.”

1660854531486.jpeg

… And actually I was a swimmer and a diver in school so I already shave my armpits bring on the guacamole. And I’ll do you one better will do my wife’s guacamole which has onion tomato and a wonderful array of spices but will make sure garlic’s in there as well

And Brian I don’t use flour since I’m mostly keto so would you except very very finely minced and powdered tortilla chips in place of the flowers in the talc?

And I’m the lucky one I’ve got an appetizer of beer and tamales . I’m from Arizona this is like hitting the jackpot thank you you are guys are too nice

Back