The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers 8.21.2022 Stunt Shaves continued and other Fascinating Conversations

ahh......don't be grumpy...come here...I'll hug ya...

not grumpy... Vengeful. Do you know how deep the Fountains at Bellagio are? I give you Kenobi, and you give me clowns,,,, and Shriners Clowns at that?
This is more appropriate and what you will see at 1am outside your home

1660675196762.png

1660675242866.png

Well, not too far off:

The lake is sometimes referred to as Lake Bellagio or Lake Como. It is loosely based on northern Italy's Lake Como, located near the village of Bellagio, Lombardy. The lake is 8.5 acres. It measures 1,200 feet by 600 feet, and its depth ranges from 4 to 13 feet. The lake contains 22 million gallons of water.

Well, not too far off:

The lake is sometimes referred to as Lake Bellagio or Lake Como. It is loosely based on northern Italy's Lake Como, located near the village of Bellagio, Lombardy. The lake is 8.5 acres. It measures 1,200 feet by 600 feet, and its depth ranges from 4 to 13 feet. The lake contains 22 million gallons of water.
1/2 inch is enough

not grumpy... Vengeful. Do you know how deep the Fountains at Bellagio are? I give you Kenobi, and you give me clowns,,,, and Shriners Clowns at that?
This is more appropriate and what you will see at 1am outside your home
Why is it that people named Dave are always threatening me? First my younger brother Dave and now @BarberDave ? I'm a gentle, kind soul. Why all the anger? Do you need a Snickers?

At least @NurseDave wants to be my friend........right Darth Dave?

Why is it that people named Dave are always threatening me? First my younger brother Dave and now @BarberDave ? I'm a gentle, kind soul. Why all the anger? Do you need a Snickers?

At least @NurseDave wants to be my friend........right Darth Dave?
are you kidding I got the clown stuff from him:p

1. heysi
2. Scuttlesoap
3. Luecke3262
4. Spider
5. Majorrich
6. NurseDave
7. Longhaultanker

1. heysi
2. Scuttlesoap
3. Luecke3262
4. Spider
5. Majorrich
6. NurseDave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Graybeard57

This might get a few more to show up. The peanut gallery has colluded and come up with this. Dave's wife will stand behind him, put her arms under his and shave him. Rules are:

1. He can pick any razor other than a cartridge and any other equipment to use.
2. She must apply the lather with a brush and do at least two fullish passes.
3. She must also apply finishing talc.
4. Dave may apply any of the other post-shave elements and perform a clean-up pass on himself.
5. No getting frisky on camera

1. heysi
2. Scuttlesoap
3. Luecke3262
4. Spider
5. Majorrich
6. NurseDave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Graybeard57
9. Fenster

This might get a few more to show up. The peanut gallery has colluded and come up with this. Dave's wife will stand behind him, put her arms under his and shave him. Rules are:

1. He can pick any razor other than a cartridge and any other equipment to use.
2. She must apply the lather with a brush and do at least two fullish passes.
3. She must also apply finishing talc.
4. Dave may apply any of the other post-shave elements and perform a clean-up pass on himself.
5. No getting frisky on camera
Umm that may be a hard no from the boss because she does not want to be on camera on YouTube. I am for it, but we are talking about it. I would have a backup plan if she decides on a no

Well, don't have to record it. Just between us and the peanut gallery

No, because that was part of the shave I wanted to do is the video. We are in negotiation and may involve a mask LOL. But I would not get your hopes up LOL

Knowing Sharon, she may be able to be bought, but it will cost you guys. Some items that may help

Coffee
Coffee
Coffee and maybe coffee

Back