The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Zoom Week 9

Sorry I did not make it back guys. My wife is hosting a bridal shower tomorrow, and she had a baking crisis just as my class ended, so I had to help her out. I am glad I missed the Pinaud frenzy though. As y'all know, I was near the edge of clicking buy on a big order from atlantabarber.com earlier in the week. So far, I have not jumped. So wait, there are 3 new Pinaud scents?

As y'all know, I was near the edge of clicking buy on a big order from atlantabarber.com earlier in the week. So far, I have not jumped. So wait, there are 3 new Pinaud scents?
I looked on Atlanta Barber, and they have 2 of the 3 new scents.

Ok, @Maryland998 ...... just don’t let it happen again!

Dave, I hope all those fancy new titles come with a pay raise!
It does, please see the Quarter Master for your new paygrade, but I put the 4025 form for a 30% increase. So based on that $0,000,000.00 Annual X 30% of that base so new salary $0,000,000.00 congrats and be careful on spending with all that new wealth :p

It does, please see the Quarter Master for your new paygrade, but I put the 4025 form for a 30% increase. So based on that $0,000,000.00 Annual X 30% of that base so new salary $0,000,000.00 congrats and be careful on spending with all that new wealth :p
Can’t wait to see that 30%! Sweet!

Back