The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Zoom Week 9

Says the guy that can't get off the playstation long enough to join us.
😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
source.gif

Invite sent. If you are late joiner. Just @ me here so I can get you added.

@woodpusher Like I said "interesting" as I am still scratching "something" due to confluence of topics from peanut butter, wine, radioactivity and prostate issues ... must be the multiverse or string theory I just don't know. Still scratching and it ain't worms :unsure:

@woodpusher Like I said "interesting" as I am still scratching "something" due to confluence of topics from peanut butter, wine, radioactivity and prostate issues ... must be the multiverse or string theory I just don't know. Still scratching and it ain't worms :unsure:

@BarberDave he might have earned a custom title

I don’t know if we should congratulate Fluffy for being a great enabler, or chastise him for not bringing these new scents to our attention sooner!

I don’t know if we should congratulate Fluffy for being a great enabler, or chastise him for not bringing these new scents to our attention sooner!
Good point, just a probie mistake. I have high hopes for our new Operative. By the way @Spider due to recent events I making you President of the weaponry, R&D and Nuclear Affairs, as well as the Director of the new KETO Cafe behind the gas station :p:cool::ROFLMAO:

Good point, just a probie mistake. I have high hopes for our new Operative. By the way @Spider due to recent events I making you President of the weaponry, R&D and Nuclear Affairs, as well as the Director of the new KETO Cafe behind the gas station :p:cool::ROFLMAO:
Ok, @Maryland998 ...... just don’t let it happen again!

Dave, I hope all those fancy new titles come with a pay raise!

Back