The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

03.29.2022-Update
@AvocadoQueen did not quite appreciate “Clarice” even when I placed a can of fava beans and a nice Chianti in the background… So, being that the color “claret” is actually a wine from the Bordeaux area. We shall try again
“The Bordeaux Bullet” but shhhhhh I will still call her Clarice 🩸🩸
Perhaps she will agree to Agent Starling.

There's a storm rolling in that's supposed to bring snow tonight and tomorrow. So opting for a quick smoke as the winds have stopped and it warmed up a bit.

20220411_163621.jpg

I do not need another rabbit hole! Shaving, bourbon, and golf is enough!

wow-i-was-wrong-mikey-day.gif

So I have always enjoyed the occasional cigar over the years. AND someone I won't name names but there's a good chance his name is Dave. Well anyways when this individual came to visit he brought some cigars. Now I used to just buy and smoke never store. Well now I had to store. So I bought a small desk top humidor ya know holds 20 cigars. That'll do nicely. Well I had to graduate to a what is called a tupperdore which I pieced together to house now roughly 50 sticks currently but can go up to 100+ easily. dammit Dave!

1649956487783.png

Last edited:
Back