The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

@NurseDave, you should have been on the zoom call last night we got a brief tour of @Majorrich 's igloodor and all his vintage cigars and the boxes and bundles of unopened yumminess, it was quite fantastic. It was like watching Geraldo Rivera open Al Capone's vault except way cooler because Rich actually had good stuff in there. I was going to film it but due to security and insurance purposes no filming was allowed.

@NurseDave, you should have been on the zoom call last night we got a brief tour of @Majorrich 's igloodor and all his vintage cigars and the boxes and bundles of unopened yumminess, it was quite fantastic. It was like watching Geraldo Rivera open Al Capone's vault except way cooler because Rich actually had good stuff in there. I was going to film it but due to security and insurance purposes no filming was allowed.
I heard of this legendary event! My only question is when is the BST listing???? @Majorrich

That post right above you. See it was a duplicate post which I can not delete. So I edit it to a period and ask you to delete it.
I've had way too much bourbon to understand all this lol. And I still don't understand why you are the only one who can't edit.

We have entered DUN DUN Da......"The Vargo Zone"

giphy.gif

Back