The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

A huge shout out to one of my smugglers I mean friend... Yea that's the word friend @Fenster he helped me aquire the Plum Pudding Barrel aged a good price. He included two basket pipes and 4 baggies of tobacco!

20230525_132200.jpg

Also I hate you all... Why couldn't you have left me alone to cigars... No! That's not good enough Chad you need to go down this rabbit hole too! It requires jars and then your OCD will go into hyper drive and you will need to label everything!
20230525_132608.jpg
I'm up to 14 unique tobaccos and 5 pipes. I love you hooligans... Even the Daves... But DAMN YOU!

Managed to sneak in a stick between (maybe during) some meetings. Jesus Fuego Origen Natural

20230525_115823.jpg

Now I kinda feel bad, did we break Chad?
I see one more pipe purchase. There are two speaking to me and I need to decide which to get. The Memorial day promotion at Morgan Pipes is tempting. But I'm pretty much out of room in humidor and in the drawer I converted to pipe tobacco. So gotta slow down on both fronts and enjoy what I got.

But I have quickly learned the makers of pipe tobacco play the same game like some soap makers... Limited! One time! Special! Buzzwords are my weakness.

Back