The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Homebrewing Thread

I'm a riddle inside a mystery, inside a conundrum wrapped in a hard candy shell. With a fancy pair of underwear on.
Now you're just making stuff up. I'm pretty sure there was a cheeseburger involved. Unless this is what you're talking about.

1692372557573.png

Today we brew a BJCP Style 21A. Spice, Herb, or Vegetable Beer, based on a Dark Mexican Lager. This will have some Molé spices (100% caco and a whiff of cinnamon) plus a torch roasted Hatch chili, frozen to pop cell walls for extra flavor.

20230905_092320.jpg

Went to the monthly Homebrew meeting for the first time in nearly 2 years (Southern Nevada Ale Fermenters Union.....SNAFU). They're now a much more exciting group. I look forward to reengaging with them. But for now.....great beers were shared and my dues have been paid. Now to get my equipment set back up.

When you find old grain and random hops you make a cleanup beer, because why waste beer bits. Now going on tap, "Cleanup On Isle 5 IPA". Mild, balanced tropical and dank hoppiness along with a crisp dry malt back. This is the brewers sample, for tonight it chills, tomorrow it carbs, and then we drink.

20230914_190447.jpg

When you find old grain and random hops you make a cleanup beer, because why waste beer bits. Now going on tap, "Cleanup On Isle 5 IPA". Mild, balanced tropical and dank hoppiness along with a crisp dry malt back. This is the brewers sample, for tonight it chills, tomorrow it carbs, and then we drink.

View attachment 119158
We??? So finally shipping? Pm’d you addy LOL

So when you take your brew on the road, in this case for a beerfest, you need to keep it cold. Just built a new "beercannonator", insulated wheeled trash can for three 5 gallon kegs and a 5lb CO2 tank. Should let us easily distribute our tasty tasty brews
20230916_132504.jpg

So when you take your brew on the road, in this case for a beerfest, you need to keep it cold. Just built a new "beercannonator", insulated wheeled trash can for three 5 gallon kegs and a 5lb CO2 tank. Should let us easily distribute our tasty tasty brews
View attachment 119282
The ale guru strike again
#whatisthissocery

Back