The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Glassware

He likes me....he really likes me.
Yeah you’re kind of like that G.I. Joe, or that stuffed snoopy doll that you’ve had your entire life every time you throw it away you feel guilty and you bring it up out of the trash and you fix it and you keep it around, so yeah I like you🫢🫢

Yeah you’re kind of like that G.I. Joe, or that stuffed snoopy doll that you’ve had your entire life every time you throw it away you feel guilty and you bring it up out of the trash and you fix it and you keep it around, so yeah I like you🫢🫢

I do have Kung-Fu grip.

Let's bump this. I meet with him tomorrow.

Interested:
1. CVargo 2 of each
2. Fenster 2 KBT
3. Heysi - 1 of each
4. BarberDave KBT 2. , kenzie 2
5. Nurse Dave - 2 Glencairn
6. Spider - 2 Glenn in green or maybe black. Undecided on Kenzie
7. CBLindsay -KBT 1, Kenzie 1
8. EMG06 - 1 of each

Interested:
1. CVargo 2 of each
2. Fenster 2 KBT
3. Heysi - 1 of each
4. BarberDave KBT 2. , kenzie 2
5. Nurse Dave - 2 Glencairn
6. Spider - 2 Glenn in green or maybe black. Undecided on Kenzie
7. CBLindsay -KBT 1, Kenzie 1
8. Luecke3262 2 KBT

Definitely not what I was expecting. I thought the etching would be colored. Not the whole glass!

IMG_9532.jpegIMG_9535.jpegIMG_9533.jpegIMG_9534.jpeg

Just spoke to Ben about ordering different colors and honoring the price discount when it comes to the Glencairns.

Here is his response:

If you want different colors, send a message to Ben and he will honor the discount, or order two of one color and put the request in the message on the order

Just spoke to Ben about ordering different colors and honoring the price discount when it comes to the Glencairns.

Here is his response:

If you want different colors, send a message to Ben and he will honor the discount, or order two of one color and put the request in the message on the order
Awesome. Still undecided exactly which way I want to go, but definitely getting at least 2 different ones.

Is there a deadline to order?

Awesome. Still undecided exactly which way I want to go, but definitely getting at least 2 different ones.

Is there a deadline to order?
Keeping for a few weeks due to his upcoming vacation.

Red, White, & Blue..... certainly someone wants this for their patriotic tastings.....?????
1692819993188.png

Megan will not be happy when she sees how many glasses I ordered. I really worked against myself here.

Just to clarify when mix-matching the glens:

* There is a price difference between clear and color CAN NOT mix clear and color*

Just to clarify when mix-matching the glens:

* There is a price difference between clear and color CAN NOT mix clear and color*
Wait, what? I guess I don't understand the difference... Spell it out for me (Us).

Wait, what? I guess I don't understand the difference... Spell it out for me (Us).
If you buy 1 clear and one red no discount. The colored are a little more expensive.

If you buy 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, etc. Pick one color and order the amount you want. In the comment specify what colors you want. And you get discount

Back