The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Expedition Challenge Coin

LUCKY DUCK!!!!!!! I got to go there once and my wife had to pry my fingers off the door frame so we could leave. I love it there. Now I need to go their website and see if they're hiring.
They ARE hiring. They made that abundantly clear. They particularly want younger folk who will be able to stick with a project that may last well into the future.

LUCKY DUCK!!!!!!! I got to go there once and my wife had to pry my fingers off the door frame so we could leave. I love it there. Now I need to go their website and see if they're hiring.

They ARE hiring. They made that abundantly clear. They particularly want younger folk who will be able to stick with a project that may last well into the future.
And just like that due to the chronology of the Universe the hopes and dreams of Stefan are dashed🤣

WOW !! are those all your challenge coins??????????
No, that one one of many cases at the Armed Forces Service Center (like a USO lounge) at the MSP Airport. I spent quite a few hours there as my connecting flight was delayed.

Back