The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Expedition Challenge Coin

Blade-meister

First Responder
Hobbyist
So those that ordered TSC challenge coins have all probably received them by now. I have mine, and it's a great addition to my challenge coin collection. As I stared at it I thought to myself, why should this challenge coin sit in a display or be in my pocket all the time? There was a healthy discussion in the original thread about what happens if you don't have it in your pocket and run into another Cadre member, but what if we could do more than catch someone off-guard and make them buy drinks?

I have another idea. Let's see where these challenge coins can travel. It's quite simple, take your challenge coin with you when you go somewhere interesting or funny or amazing and show that your TSC challenge coin was there. Let this thread showcase far and wide where TSC members can and do go. That's all, very simply post pictures like mine below with a little blurb about where your coin was. In many ways, this is a challenge to those with challenge coins. Show your TSC pride and make us all marvel about a cool place you've been with your challenge coin. Get creative and have fun with this.

20230723_104005.jpg

20230723_102947.jpg

20230723_103054.jpg

20230723_103016.jpg

My TSC challenge coin traveled to the Bigfoot Museum in Ellijay, GA. Yes, that's an actual Yeti hand from Nepal! Top that Cadre members with challenge coins!

Also for those who might be regretting passing on a coin... There are 10 still in stock! Reach out to me via pm if you want one.

Glad to see @Spider throw in a picture on this thread. Let's keep them coming. It doesn't have to be some exotic place, if you have something cool right by where you live let's see that TSC challenge coin picture!

Back