The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC CON #1 2022 - (Very preliminary Fact Finding)

Awesome stuff folks keep the ideas coming. Found out recently we have a “man” on the ground as well. So stay tuned

Super duper interested, but Mama also is planning for Ireland next year
_________

1. BarberDave
2. AvocadoQueen
3. CBLindsay
4. NurseDave
5. MrsNurseDave
6. CVargo
7. MVargo
8. dangerousdon
9. dkeester
10. dkeester's wife
11. heysi
12. Spider
13. Ambalance
14. OpusX
15. sunnysanity
16. uacowboy
17. MarkB
18. MarkB's Better Half
19. gwsmallwood
20. Luecke3262
21. Luecke3262's Wife Iryna
22. Graybeard57
23. Somnos
24. Mrs. Somnos
25. Majorrich
26. MamaRich
[/QUOTE]

So… anyone going to jump off the Stratosphere with me at our TSC CON get together?? It is a blast especially at night

giphy.gif

So… anyone going to jump off the Stratosphere with me at our TSC CON get together?? It is a blast especially at night

My wife worked there when they were building that "tower". Its got one leg out of the three that's crooked and it caught fire once during construction.....concrete construction!!! There wasn't any wood on the thing at the time. And it was raining!!

Put me down as a NO.

My wife worked there when they were building that "tower". Its got one leg out of the three that's crooked and it caught fire once during construction.....concrete construction!!! There wasn't any wood on the thing at the time. And it was raining!!

Put me down as a NO.
That just makes it that much more fun. If you ain’t taking risk and living… you are just dying🤪😂🤣

A whole lot of maybe for us but….

1. BarberDave
2. AvocadoQueen
3. CBLindsay
4. NurseDave
5. MrsNurseDave
6. CVargo
7. MVargo
8. dangerousdon
9. dkeester
10. dkeester's wife
11. heysi