The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Aloha/Hawaiian Shirt of the Day

It’s OK Steven. The top button is only to be used in more formal settings and functions.

All other functions, use convertible mode.
Chris, Chris , Chris. Where did you get top button from Collar points. Dude? We are going to take your RS card away LOL

Several things........

The particular Reyn Spooner I was wearing is from the Hawaiian Essentials by Reyn Spooner collection and is not made of Spooner cloth.....and does not have the collar buttons (and besides.... its a hawaiian shirt.....relax a bit, Mr. Stuffy-pants)

and finally........Jaro.....don't.

Several things........

The particular Reyn Spooner I was wearing is from the Hawaiian Essentials by Reyn Spooner collection and is not made of Spooner cloth.....and does not have the collar buttons (and besides.... its a hawaiian shirt.....relax a bit, Mr. Stuffy-pants)

But it was fun to do !! :) ;) ..

Several things........

..oooor you are just Sloppy......... A spooner in non Spooner Cloth.... YOU HEATHEN

A question about tropical shirts... Are Tori Richard shirts "cut " the same way as the reyn spooner? Do i need to go larger with them or smaller or what? Also sorry for another question , But, didnt you guys say that we needed to go larger with the reyn spooner shirts also? I am looking at a reyn spooner and a tori richard shirt right now online and was wondering about the sizes before I "jump" onto the boat with you guys... TYIA for any and all replies...

A question about tropical shirts... Are Tori Richard shirts "cut " the same way as the reyn spooner? Do i need to go larger with them or smaller or what? Also sorry for another question , But, didnt you guys say that we needed to go larger with the reyn spooner shirts also? I am looking at a reyn spooner and a tori richard shirt right now online and was wondering about the sizes before I "jump" onto the boat with you guys... TYIA for any and all replies...
Tori’s run very small

Back