The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Aloha/Hawaiian Shirt of the Day

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Show us your Aloha/Hawaiian Shirt! Okay, throw the Friday out the door. I love these things...and always have since I lived in Hawaii for the better part of six years! And if you have ever been to Hawaii...it's not just the tourists that wear them. So show off you awesome Aloha shirt...your favorite Hawaiian print! Just show us what you got!

Today I am going with one of new Reyn Spooner shirts in the Koi Boi pattern! I LOVE this pattern and am really thinking about getting this in a tattoo. Though that likely won't happen because then I will have to use my shaving allowance. I'll post a pic of me wearing it in a few also. Anyway..here is mine...now show me yours!

Nice, I dig that one. And that it's in Bronco's colours is an added bonus!

Another Reyn Spooner Hawaiian Shirt today!

Sorry, the angle of the pic makes it look like I have a little head and a ginormous body. Okay, maybe I do.

My wife is Hawaiian...and I only have one print shirt. Go figure...

It’s from a company called Wahine Toa, they’re pretty popular at the festivals. That’s how I got mine; my father-in-law runs one annually here in Sacramento.

The rest of my “Hawaiian” shirts are tanks and tees we have printed up for the festival each year. They’ more graphic tee type though.

My wife is Hawaiian...and I only have one print shirt. Go figure...

It’s from a company called Wahine Toa, they’re pretty popular at the festivals. That’s how I got mine; my father-in-law runs one annually here in Sacramento.

The rest of my “Hawaiian” shirts are tanks and tees we have printed up for the festival each year. They’ more graphic tee type though.

Chris...that is an awesome shirt! I really like that one a lot!

Great pic Craig! Definitely keeping the spirit alive!

I wanted to sport another Hawaiian Shirt on Friday, but I had to conduct interviews so I had to wear a coat and tie. No need to worry though! I will pick up where I left off this coming Friday!

Great pic Craig! Definitely keeping the spirit alive!

I wanted to sport another Hawaiian Shirt on Friday, but I had to conduct interviews so I had to wear a coat and tie. No need to worry though! I will pick up where I left off this coming Friday!
Thanks Don!

Back