The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Aloha/Hawaiian Shirt of the Day

Some folks in my office wear Hawaiian shirts on Friday. I wish I could, but I’m not a desk jockey, and Fridays are my busiest days. If I wore a Hawaiian shirt on Friday it would be stained with aircraft grease and sweat! That’s why I only have a couple of them, and rarely get worn.

Ignore the goofy look on my face. You would think after 40 some odd years that I would have learned how to smile...nope. Anyway, in rebel fashion...we have the General Meeting for our board today. I never go to these things, but sometimes we get "Important" people in the offices. Don't really care. I needed a pick me up today and my Reyn Spooner Koi Boy is just the right shirt to do it.

Aloha! Fine Ladies and Gents of the Cadre!

I have to admit I am slowly starting to want a Hawaiian shirt. But still resisting.

Don't resist! A Hawaiian Shirt makes everything better. It makes your friends smile, your enemies wonder what you are up to, your co workers admire you for being daring, your wife to shake her head because she knows you, and it lets everyone else know that you are not defined by societal norms.

In other words...just get one!

Don't resist! A Hawaiian Shirt makes everything better. It makes your friends smile, your enemies wonder what you are up to, your co workers admire you for being daring, your wife to shake her head because she knows you, and it lets everyone else know that you are not defined by societal norms.

In other words...just get one!
Pretty sure I have some old box store Hawaiian shirt in back of closet somewhere.......but my wife shakes her head at me enough already!!

It's not exactly a Hawaiian shirt, but I think it goes with the spirit of it. I decided to wear flamingos today.

Well, it is Friday.. and I just now found this thread. Sorry for the color assault! Lol

Sorry Don, I've meant to put a couple shirts up here even though not High end stuff like the shirts you gentlemen sport. Last one is my support of Rich's.

I do like the tone on tone! I've been wearing Hawaiian shirts to Church every week for the past year and it's catching on. Spreading the Aloha one bit at a time.

Again...never mind the goofy smile...rocking my Reyn Spooner Hawaiian Shirt for Aloha Friday. What are you doing to make your Friday exceptional?

Never mind the goofy smile? That’s the best part!

Back