The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Bravo....Bravo. You made me look like a wuss. And I knew you would go a whole 10 minutes, I should have gone the extra time. 😔
After 4 minutes it really loses its punch for sure. Also the chip does not taste good. I hate that it is so hard to find good tasting hot stuff.
Tell Amber that she is a great sport. You owe her a great diner.
Now we wait for @uacowboy. Also it would be fun to watch @CBLindsay .

Bravo....Bravo. You made me look like a wuss. And I knew you would go a whole 10 minutes, I should have gone the extra time. 😔
After 4 minutes it really loses its punch for sure. Also the chip does not taste good. I hate that it is so hard to find good tasting hot stuff.
Tell Amber that she is a great sport. You owe her a great diner.
Now we wait for @uacowboy. Also it would be fun to watch @CBLindsay .
No it wouldn’t it.

Still waiting on Amber's chip video (oh ya and her sidekick...uh what's his name again?...oh well..doesn't matter... ;) )
Was at a local gas station and they had Paqui chips. I picked up a bag of ghost pepper and a bag of chili lime. I ate the ghost pepper one for lunch. It has heat. This is about about the hottest I would eat for recreational use. The flavor has chipotles in it...i dislike chipotles. The chilli lime is rated less hot but I'm hoping that it tastes better.
I have tried to eat a bag of the Ghost pepper ones twice and i just couldn't hand the flavor. Heat was there for sure but they just tasted kinda bitter to me. The Chili Lime are AMAZING. Nowhere near as hot but they taste great.

Oh frickin' frackin' I forgot to watch the video last night!

Watched this yesterday. This is the only one i have been tempted to try. Good job

Poor Amber... Looked like her eyes were going to pop out. Tell her she is definitely a brave woman!

Surprised the makeup wasn’t running or blistering from hydraulic pressure of the sweat trying to escape! Great show!

Back