The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Shaving Cadre Shave Brush

Lol'd at that! The War Department tried to kill me twice today!

I was sleeping, as usual she'd say, lol, and she got right in my face and whispered to wake me up. I wear a CPAP and didn't see her until she was 3" from my face. I screamed like a little girl, much to her delight.

Then just before she went to bed she started talking just as I turned the corner into the hallway. So she just appeared out of thin air talking loudly because I'm old and half deaf.

My term life policy is about to expire, so if I don't show up on here for 3 days in a row, call the authorities please!
My term life policy expired or does in a year or so. I forget and figure as long as they are still drawing from the checking account each month, I'm good. Wish I locked it in for more than 20 yrs when we got it.............

My term life policy expired or does in a year or so. I forget and figure as long as they are still drawing from the checking account each month, I'm good. Wish I locked it in for more than 20 yrs when we got it.............
Same here. Figured I'd listen to Dave Ramsey and I'd be fine, lol.

We're okay, and it was what we could afford at the time, but I'm glad that baby I insured for is 4 inches taller than me and a go getting hard worker.

Same here. Figured I'd listen to Dave Ramsey and I'd be fine, lol.

We're okay, and it was what we could afford at the time, but I'm glad that baby I insured for is 4 inches taller than me and a go getting hard worker.
Used to listen to him all the time. Never did a debt free scream but got there. Most things are common sense but just doing it. Glad the little one ain't so little no more

Back