The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Shaving Cadre Shave Brush

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
A special announcement today from ownership.

Back in April ownership came to an agreement with one of our hobbyists Eric (smattayu) and we commissioned what we are referring to as The Legacy Brush. As you should know the Legacy members are those who helped us launch the site and get the word out. So we wanted to commemorate the beginning of the Cadre.

Over the next couple of days these brushes will be delivered to the Legacy Members, and I am sure pictures will be posted by the Legacy Members. Here are some teasers.

When the brushes were nearing completion we realized that all of The Shaving Cadre should have an opportunity to receive a Shaving Cadre Brush if they want one. So we went back to Eric and came to an agreement that he can create more TSC branded brushes, TSC supplies the coins, and he handles everything else. Eric was also instructed that any TSC brushes shall not be made to be similar to the Legacy Brush. We want to keep the Legacy Brush unique for our members.

So what you need to know is if you want a TSC Branded Brush please head over to the Hobbyist section of the site and reach out to Eric. A small amount for the coin will be added to the price that you and Eric come to agreement on, and Eric will supply that amount to The Shaving Cadre.

We want to thank all of our members for your continued support of The Shaving Cadre, your commitment to this site is what makes this place great and unique amongst the shaving world.

Hey guys. As Chad has mentioned, the Legacy brushes will be unique. Per the owners, the 2018 TSC brush will be a Luca Brasi(basically a Chubby) style handle with your choice of both wood and knot. If you're interested in purchasing one, you can find the best way to contact me on my Hobbyist page, where you can also find some examples of my work.

I love this forum, and am thrilled to be able to participate in this way. Viva La TSC!

Per the owners, the 2018 TSC brush will be a Luca Brasi(basically a Chubby) style handle with your choice of both wood and knot.

Hopefully there are no secretly contained Sicilian messages under the coin!

Hey guys. As Chad has mentioned, the Legacy brushes will be unique. Per the owners, the 2018 TSC brush will be a Luca Brasi(basically a Chubby) style handle with your choice of both wood and knot. If you're interested in purchasing one, you can find the best way to contact me on my Hobbyist page, where you can also find some examples of my work.

I love this forum, and am thrilled to be able to participate in this way. Viva La TSC!

Thanks for posting this Eric. And thanks for taking care of everyone at TSC!

Per the owners, the 2018 TSC brush will be a Luca Brasi(basically a Chubby) style handle with your choice of both wood and knot.
Do you have a pic of what this handle shape looks like?

I prefer the term plump or full-figured.

I think we should start seeing some of these soon!

Is there anymore *member brush* users out there?

Back