The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Thanks for tagging me and for organizing this K.J. I was a member of the After Shave Sample box you did some time ago on another place. It was packed for sure!
I'm in!

*************COPY FROM HERE DOWN TO SIGN UP******************

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate
10. SteveChuckFrank
11. bentheduck
12. dmshaver
13. Heysi
14. Majorrich
15. dangerousdon
16. The Monkey
17. clyde72

* Note: The order in which you sign up, is not necessarily the order you will receive the box. The list will be reorganized to reduce shipping time in between participants.
Members are encouraged to meet up and do a physical hand off of the box if the next participant is nearby. If this happens, please split the shipping costs to the next participant.

Ok, right now, we’ve got enough people to take the box into late October. If anyone else signs up this weekend, that’s fine, but I’ll cut the list off Sunday evening. Anyone that misses out can join round 2.

The box is full and bursting at the seams. There’s still a lot that I couldn’t fit into the box. When the box gets back to me, I will pull anything out that I originally put in (since nobody wanted it), I’ll take out the stuff that I want to keep for myself, then I’ll reload the box for anybody that wants to start this whole thing over again for round 2!

The box is well taped up, in an effort to make it last a bit longer. If the box needs to be replaced, please do so, they are free.

Ok, right now, we’ve got enough people to take the box into late October. If anyone else signs up this weekend, that’s fine, but I’ll cut the list off Sunday evening. Anyone that misses out can join round 2.

The box is full and bursting at the seams. There’s still a lot that I couldn’t fit into the box. When the box gets back to me, I will pull anything out that I originally put in (since nobody wanted it), I’ll take out the stuff that I want to keep for myself, then I’ll reload the box for anybody that wants to start this whole thing over again for round 2!

The box is well taped up, in an effort to make it last a bit longer. If the box needs to be replaced, please do so, they are free.
Can you post the list so we have an idea of when it might be expected?

What the heck... Since I was called out, I'll join in.

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate
10. SteveChuckFrank
11. bentheduck
12. dmshaver
13. Heysi
14. Majorrich
15. dangerousdon
16. The Monkey
17. clyde72
18. ShawnF

* Note: The order in which you sign up, is not necessarily the order you will receive the box. The list will be reorganized to reduce shipping time in between participants.
Members are encouraged to meet up and do a physical hand off of the box if the next participant is nearby. If this happens, please split the shipping costs to the next participant.

What the heck... Since I was called out, I'll join in.

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate
10. SteveChuckFrank
11. bentheduck
12. dmshaver
13. Heysi
14. Majorrich
15. dangerousdon
16. The Monkey
17. clyde72
18. ShawnF

Thanks, that should certainly keep it busy till I'm home from my trip now for sure

Back