The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

I'm caught up and watched the video. You're one heck of a good sport. Like everybody else has said, you're in for a real treat when the real box gets there.
I don't think there are any Assured razors 🤣

Just got to watch the video. I almost felt bad at the beginning but it looked like you caught on quick enough. As has been said, real box is awesome!

Glad y’all got a kick. It was a fun idea! I’m just glad I don’t have to pay the $20 to send it in down the line lol.

A box arrived from Mr @NurseDave as I headed out the door to work. About twice as heavy, unbelievably, as the joke box.

Is it the real thing? Or is it a box of bricks? I’ll find out after my shift tonight! :unsure:
OH oh oh! Make sure you video this one too! And the next two that show up as well! wink wink nudge nudge

A box arrived from Mr @NurseDave as I headed out the door to work. About twice as heavy, unbelievably, as the joke box.

Is it the real thing? Or is it a box of bricks? I’ll find out after my shift tonight! :unsure:
Is this the real box? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, heavy bricks from a decoy box.
Open your eyes, look up from your job and see!
I'm just a Cali boy, I need no sympathy.
First box was easy come, easy go, little highs, lots of lows....
Any kind of shaving gear... doesn't reall ymatter to me, to me

SpiderQueen...Bohemian Mystery Shave Boxhody!

😂😂😂

Oh man. We forgot to tell you. That’s a daytime mystery box. Not nighttime. Sorry.

Back