The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Flat Spider had a good week as he tried to get over nearly getting drowned by Dave. He and the wife got along fine though he kept her busy cooking for him. Pic #1 is him admiring the sign on our front door. About the most exciting thing to do around here is go to Walmart. He wanted to drive but couldn't reach the pedals. When he went outside my car chased him up a tree. Later he got my mail for me. After all that excitement he spent Saturday watching college football with me till our eyes blead20190830_163311.jpg20190830_163534.jpg20190830_163814.jpg20190831_194901.jpg20190831_082746.jpg9 . Have fun with him majorrich.

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Enroute
10. clyde72 - On Deck
11. dangerousdon
12. bentheduck
13. MilkCrate
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16. NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

I'm taggin all the remaining participants, just so everyone sees this:

Also, I received some feedback that some of the items put into the box are maybe not as clean as they should be. There are detailed instructions in the box, but this bears repeating....... Remember, all razors (and brushes) need to be at least cleaned/sanitized (polishing not required), and all soaps must be washed off so the top layer is clean. There should be no leftover lather on the pucks (that's kinda gross). Just make sure everything in the box is ready for the next person to just grab and use.

@Majorrich @clyde72 @dangerousdon @bentheduck @MilkCrate @uacowboy @heysi @NurseDave @GearNoir @dkeester @dmshaver

I'll add what I mentioned before as well. This box started with some pretty sweet stuff so everyone should make sure their replacing what they take with same or even better quality.

This box started with some pretty sweet stuff so everyone should make sure their replacing what they take with same or even better quality.
I'll just caveat this...... This is what most folks will do... on thier own with no prompting. That's just the kind of folk we have around here. BUT.... if you are unable to do so, explicitly, do not feel that you cannot participate and take what you want from the box. If you send the box off wishing that you had taken somehting that you didn't, you only have yourself to blame.

I'll also add that from my view, the quality of the box is still really really high. Everybody who has put stuff in, has had some of their stuff taken out, and nobody who put stuff in, has had all of their stuff removed yet. The box is truely a start to finish mish-mash of great stuff. Some of the stuff, I'm amazed it has lasted this long, and is still in the box!

I'll also add that from my view, the quality of the box is still really really high. Everybody who has put stuff in, has had some of their stuff taken out, and nobody who put stuff in, has had all of their stuff removed yet. The box is truely a start to finish mish-mash of great stuff. Some of the stuff, I'm amazed it has lasted this long, and is still in the box!

You might get lucky after all, wink wink!

You might get lucky after all, wink wink!
Maybe..... or someone else along the way. Either way it's all good, LOL. I'm just enjoying watching it move along, and seeing Flat Spider's travels. It's very interesting to see what people take (or don't take).

Back