The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

I'm bummed Dave didn't find a bunch of hidden goodies for himself. I hope everyone is following the camp site rule with the box. Leave it better than you found it.

So am keeping the soap pictured and taking advantage of the fact that I don't have to deal with a Post Office to ship to @Bill in Oneida He will be FORCED to remove to even be able to ship so don't think he is being selfish when he shows what he pulled. I need to get some Flat Spider pics but the box is ready for the hand off to Bill on Sunday
View attachment 7760
View attachment 7758View attachment 7759
Sounds like an interesting scent! That’s a new one on me! Bummer you didn’t really find anything :(

Don't let flat Spider eat too much. He still has to fit in the box. Looking forward to Sunday. Dave hasn't told me anything, but had dropped a few subtle hints. I'll take flat Spider on a tour of Oneida to work some of those cookies off.

Back