The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

I don't mean you should have paid extra. Flat rate boxes should be able to go ground. I've done it before. And I've been searching their regs and cannot find anything to the contrary.
Dude...it's the Federal Government! You should know by now that even though there are more regulations than even the agencies know about...the actually don't need regulations to tell you something can or cannot be sent a certain way! 😜

Dude...it's the Federal Government! You should know by now that even though there are more regulations than even the agencies know about...the actually don't need regulations to tell you something can or cannot be sent a certain way! 😜
No, I get it. If they tell you something at the post office, and they wont ship your box, you have no recourse.

Unless of course you can quote their reg and prove them wrong. I've done that several times to prove that I was able to ship something they initially told me I couldn't.

Hang on....aren't we a group of people that were told that cart razors and aerosol shave foam was what we had to live with? No, we don't follow rules....rules are for the other guys. We send cologne through the mail and we over stuff our pass around boxes. Regulations...smegulations!

Hang on....aren't we a group of people that were told that cart razors and aerosol shave foam was what we had to live with? No, we don't follow rules....rules are for the other guys. We send cologne through the mail and we over stuff our pass around boxes. Regulations...smegulations!
^^^^^ This guy gets it!

Hear, hear!

Mystery box PIF. There are two bottles of aftershave that I removed from the box.

Apparently the Pacific Rush is discontinued and sought after and 45th parallel (or the 4th as the cool kids say) is a fantastic scent.

Since I am denying some of you the chance to own these I thought I would offer these as a PIF to the folks who signed up for the Traveling box.

Just post "Flat Spider Rules" if you want to be in and I'll get it out Monday or Tuesday.

1. The Monkey
2. @ShawnF
3. @SteveChuckFrank
4. @WildWest74
5. @DocHoliday0831
6. @Majorrich
7. @Lbkindy
8. @Dave in KY
9. @Bill in Oneida
10. @clyde72
11. @dangerousdon
12. @bentheduck
13. @MilkCrate
14. @uacowboy
15. @heysi
16 @NurseDave
17. @GearNoir
18. @dkeester
19. @dmshaver
20. @Spider

Well...Flat Spider does rule...but since I have my own stash of Pacific Rush...I will politely let others have a great chance at this!

Mystery box PIF. There are two bottles of aftershave that I removed from the box.
View attachment 5730

Apparently the Pacific Rush is discontinued and sought after and 45th parallel (or the 4th as the cool kids say) is a fantastic scent.

Since I am denying some of you the chance to own these I thought I would offer these as a PIF to the folks who signed up for the Traveling box.

Just post "Flat Spider Rules" if you want to be in and I'll get it out Monday or Tuesday.

1. The Monkey
2. @ShawnF
3. @SteveChuckFrank
4. @WildWest74
5. @DocHoliday0831
6. @Majorrich
7. @Lbkindy
8. @Dave in KY
9. @Bill in Oneida
10. @clyde72
11. @dangerousdon
12. @bentheduck