The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

I don't know much about soaps....is there something about Penhaligons I should know about? I havent heard of it before.

Tallow version awesome. Non-tallow version is a disappearing act. Perhaps you can master it. The scent is amazing!

Adding myself to the reserve list for the 2nd round:
Second Round will start probably around the beginning of the new year. This box will be traveling until Oct/Nov. Then I'll give it the holidays to rest. A new thread will be made for that box, but I'll announce it here too for anyone who is following along.

Second Round will start probably around the beginning of the new year. This box will be traveling until Oct/Nov. Then I'll give it the holidays to rest. A new thread will be made for that box, but I'll announce it here too for anyone who is following along.
Sounds good. I'll keep my eye out.

Hey Guys, A couple more squeeked in at the last minute, and I'm just getting around to updating the list. With 20 members in this pass, it is totally full. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all take from the box!

1. The Monkey - In Posession
2. ShawnF - On Deck

3. SteveChuckFrank
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831
6. Majorrich
7. LBKINDY
8. Dave in KY
9. Bill in Oneida
10. clyde72
11. dangerousdon
12. bentheduck
13. MilkCrate
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

Here is how the box will travel.....

Okay box is repacked. I do need some stronger tape to make sure it doesnt burst in transit!

Back