The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The how many hobbies do you have?! Thread!

To Clarify i ride motorcycles, bicycles and have a thing for losing them, then finding them and always looking for better ones so i have a ton of different types you sickos LOL

I can see him collecting...collections. Between him and KJ I am surprised there is anything left out there...black hole of fun right there! 😂 Just kidding, KJ collects lots of creepy stuff....:cautious:

You can Collect Collections????? Mind Blown!!

giphy.gif

@Spider Lets Go!!!!!

giphy.gif

This one is for @Spider we have a local swap meet that runs once a month and really has anything and everything there. O lot of it junk...but a lot of good stuff too. Walking around I spotted these little devils!

1623928570381.png

They weren't in the best shape and I think the seller wanted way too much...but I was able to snap a photo at least for esteemed eight legged friend!

@BarberDave and @CBLindsay can we figure out how to ensure our wives can't see this thread before I post all my hobbies?
I'm pretty sure THIS is the first place our wives will look. If we are being good little boys they will look here for clues as to what to get us for Christmas, Birthdays and Anniversaries. If we are baaad little boys they will look here for ammunition to use against us (like they need any more).

For the record I feel pretty comfortable saying I have no hobbies, collections or stashes. I live the life a pauper, I have nothing...my kids have taken it all.

Back